Friday, April 20, 2012

April Craft Night

Happy Spring!  Has it really been 3 months since the last craft night?  That hasn't stopped me from being crafty...but now we can get together and be crafty together!

Join me and some fun girls next Friday, April 27th at 7:30 at my house.  You can choose a craft here or bring something that you have been working on.  If you decide to make a craft listed here, please let me know by Monday, April 23 so I can prep all the materials.



#1- Little Picket Fence - $14.00
I saw this first at Oopsey Daisy.  Click on it and check it out.  You can hang it on your door, prop it on your mantel or stake it in your flowerbed.  It's up to you!  Thanks, Heather for suggesting the this as our craft!  I love it!  Please tell me what color you would like to paint it and the name or word you would like in white vinyl.  I added the burlap banner, because I am loving burlap.  But feel free to bring paper or another fabric to make your own banner.  If you choose to make a burlap one it will cost an additional $2.00.

 

#2- Moss Letter - $6.00
I saw these at Dear Lillie and made one for myself.  Check here for the tutorial.  Then, I prepped this project for my wonderful MOPS group!  Pictured above is Kindra, a friend from MOPS.  Didn't she do a great job?  I am offering it again for craft night because I love moss almost as much as burlap, they are super cute and lots of you aren't in MOPS, so you haven't made them already.  Check this link out, Pottery Barn is selling these for $79.00.



#3- Wood Blocks - $6.00
I prepped tons of these for a past MOPS craft and have lots left over.  Go here check to them out.  These would make great mother's day gifts or just something fun for your home.  Please bring your own scrapbook paper.  I will have modge podge, twine (if you want ribbon please bring your own), clips.  Please also tell me what you would like the vinyl at the bottom to say.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment