Monday, December 6, 2010

Have you ordered yet?

I am talking about your Christmas cards of course!  I love to send out photo cards for pretty much every holiday, but I have to say Christmas is my favorite time.  I enjoy choosing one or a few photos to show the fun times my family and I have had.  Most years I am scrambling in November to capture a photo of my whole family.  Thankfully not this year!  This summer, we spent a wonderful week in Lake Tahoe, so there are so many great shots to choose from. I found this layout earlier in the week.  What do you think?
I am thinking it will be perfect!  It has three spots for my kiddos smiling faces and the right orientation for a family photo on the beach.  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards


Shutterfly is not just for photo cards.  Yesterday, I received a photo book I made as a Christmas gift for my in-laws.  It showcases our summer trip to Lake Tahoe and I know they will love it.  My father-in-law loves to take pictures, but he doesn't always print them out.  This will be a great reminder of the fun we had.  http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books

I also love to make photo calendars as gifts.  Everyone needs a new calendar, plus everyone loves to have it personalized with photos and birthdays.  If you have someone on your Christmas list and don't know what to get them, I suggest a photo calendar.  These are so easy and quick to make, plus you can print multiple copies for your family members.   http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

No comments:

Post a Comment