Saturday, November 27, 2010

Being Crafty

Tonight, I started the prep for the craft I am leading this Friday at my mother's group, MOPS.  Thanks to my wonderful sister and her husband, I was able to cut 120 plus blocks for the ornament project.  I don't have my own power saw...this would be a great Christmas gift.  So they let me use theirs.  Thank you!


It was freezing in their garage, I think my feet are ice blocks.  But it will all be worth it, when all those moms make a cute project and feel crafty.

I love to make things.  I have many new projects swirling around in my head, with little or no time to get them all finished.  My husband will ask periodically when he sees a new purchase, "What is this for?"  "It's for a project,"  I reply (of course).  Thankfully he loves me and sees past the containers of material, paper, ribbon, and miscellaneous crap I have collected over the years.  Maybe I am addicted to crafting.  Dave, my husband calls me a blog stalker, because I love to see what crafts everyone else is making.  Thanks mom for passing on the love of things handmade.  I think my 5 year old daughter Julia, may have also received this trait.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment