Monday, March 5, 2012

My Spring-Pinterest Mantel

I love spring all most as much as I love fall!

I know it's not officially spring yet, and I am sure we will be hit with a lot more snow.  But for now, I want to relish the sun and the thought of my bulbs sprouting (soon).  I have been gathering many fun ideas via pinterest for St. Patrick's Day and spring.  Here...all the ideas came together!  I know I need something more in the center...it just hasn't come to me yet!  Check back for tutorials and links for all the fun crafts.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up!! I'm featuring this tomorrow at Mantel Monday! I love the shamrock banner. I wish I had one for MY mantel :).

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole mantle is incredible!! You make me wish I had a mantle! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete