Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January Craft Night

It's time to get crafty!  Choose a craft from my ideas (or should I say ideas I found on Pinterest) or bring something you want to work on.  January craft night will be on the 20th at 7:30pm.  I know that is coming up quickly, so look at your calendar and decide now if you would like to come.  For the vinyl tiles I need to know at the latest by January 14th, and the other projects by January 16th.  Come and have some fun!

#1- Vinyl Tiles- $12 (Includes 12 x 12 tile, vinyl.)  These  make great gifts or something fun for your home.


#2- Personalized Conversation Hearts-  $4 each heart (includes wood heart, name in vinyl, paint and ribbon,  as seen on The Peanut Paintshop.


#3- Valentine Book Heart Wreath- $7 each (includes wreath form, hot glue, ribbon, bring your own book to punch hearts from)  as seen on Flower Patch Farmgirl.


No comments:

Post a Comment