Monday, August 1, 2011

Minnie Mouse Ears

Today, I wanted to show you a project I made a few months ago for a good friend and her girls.  They were headed to Disney World and of course I needed to make something to get them excited for their adventure.  I found this idea at  http://kimboscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/04/weve-got-ears.html 
and thought they would be perfect!  I followed the tutorial, using ribbon from Walmart, black felt (I have a huge assortment stored in our basement) and hair clips from another project.  This was a quick project, that I finished in an hour (3 pairs).  My husband loves when the crafting materials don't sit on the counter for a week.

My husband and I told our twins we would take them to Disneyland when they were five...sadly they are turning 6 this Friday and we have yet to go.  Now we say, "Let's go when our little guy is 5."  That's two years away.  Are we missing out on the excitement for young kids?  Or making a good choice because then they will be able to ride on more rides?

No comments:

Post a Comment